Time With Johnny Haick
Title: God Of Providence
Interviewer: Clement Afreh
Release Date: 10th March 2022
Johnny Haick (aka Godsent) released his debut single GOD OF PROVIDENCE, a few days ago. And it is no surprise to see the waves the song is making in the gospel arena short time.
So I decided to put him on the Hot Release Seat and ask him some direct questions about the song and his music journey.
Enjoy the brief interview session.
C- Clement Afreh
J – Johnny Haick
- C: What was the inspiration behind the song ?
J: It has been a life-long experience of God. I came up from very humble beginnings and I have seen God’s Providence throughout my journey. I decided to share this message in my debut single, God of Providence
- C: Who wrote the song?
J: Me (Johnny Haick)
- C: Do you have other songs written? Are they recorded?
J: Yes. Loads of them.
- C: Wow! When do you intend releasing them?
J: I will be releasing 3 more this year.., in June, September and December.
- C: That sounds exciding. So do you have songs written by other people for you?
J: So far no. I have collaborators on a few though, with respect to writing.
- C: That is nice. I guess we will not let the cat out of the bag just yet. Let’s move on. I see you are part of Akesse’s team, for some years now. Can you tell us a little about that and any role you play there?
J: I am the Music Director for Akesse & Tribe of Judah.
- C: Tribe of Judah. That is a nice name for the team. Seeing that your boss is called Akesse The Lion. Great! Now tell us about this new song you just released – God of Providence. What message will you like anyone to get after listening to this song?
J: God of Providence is my debut single and the message in the song is that our God is a Provider. He comes through even when you are in the eye of the storm. Hold on, for the night will soon pass and light will come.
- C: Hallelujah, Joy comes in the morning. Sp where can one get this song to stream, download or purchase?
J: All digital music platforms and YouTube
- C: Oh nice. We shall surely check the visuals out. Lets move on to your other callings. We hear you are a vocal coach, and also MD of TMHC church now. Tell us briefly about you are able to combine that with being on Akesse’s team.
J: Hmmm it is quite tiring but I believe it comes down to planning and laying down structures.
- C: I guess we should come to you for tips cos charlie now sometimes e dey over me oo. Going on. Obviously music is ongoing well for you. I guess you accept invites to minister in songs as a solo artiste?
J: Yes please
- C: Nice. Can you tell us about your music journey and any valuable lessons learnt. From Childhood through KNUST, Explo, Mass choir, Intellecto till present day 2022.
J: I have learned that money isn’t your greatest asset. God and men are. Prioritize God and treat men right, and you will see everything fall in place. He is a God of Providence.
- C: That is food for thought. Well lets wrap this up. So any final words for the gospel/Christian music fraternity?
J: Yeah. We are in the last days. The days of His army, the days of His coming. Let’s not compromise. Lets keep the faith and run the race. Finally, unity is strength.
- C: Unity is strength indeed. How can anyone reach you? What are your social media handles?
J: I can be reached via any of my social media handles
YouTube: Johnny Haick
Facebook: Johnny Haick
Clubhouse: Johnny Haick
TikTok: Johnny Haick
- C: One more for the road. This will not be a hotseat without asking you this question. This one all my readers want to know. You are dating right? Who is the queen in Johnny’s empire? Is there a marriage in the pipeline?
J: I will soon let you all know the details of my relationship life. Watch out!!!
Sharrrrrp mae! And it’s a wrap guys. You heard it from the horses own mouth.
Thank you for your time Johnny Haick and we pray that God will use this song to bless many lives, the world over. May God also use you as a vessel for His glory. Amen.
Thank you everyone for sharing this time with us. Until another edition of ” On The Hot Release Seat With Clement Afreh”, I say good by for now.
Watch God of Providence by Johnny Haick
If the ravens fed Elijah
And there was manna for the Israelites
I won’t worry ‘bout tomorrow
Cos you’re on my side
If there be no wind nor rain
But the valley still be filled
I won’t worry ‘bout to tomorrow
Cos you’re on my side
The God of all providence shall meet my needs
According to His riches in glory
His name is Jireh
And I can rely on Him
According to riches in glory
Published by: Clement Afreh CBCInc Hypes
THANK YOU for constantly reading our posts. Kindly like, comment and share our stories on all your social media platforms for more entertaining updates!
Call/WhatsApp: +233 277600039